Custom Milling & Consulting, Inc., is pleased to announce the opening of its new 33,600 sq. ft. facility located adjacent to its existing three buildings. The new building has been named the Carl D. Yerger Logistics Center in honor of the late Carl D. Yerger, the late president/co-owner of CMC that passed away in March of 2014.
Mr. Yerger valued innovation, growth, and superior service through every facet of the company and he believed in “making our customers successful first and then our success will follow.” It was hard work, commitment, and leadership that Mr. Yerger aspired to and exhibited every day while working closely with employees and customers.
With the completion of the new building CMC proves that they are on a path that leads to the future. The layout of the new facility consists of the following:
- State-of-the-art analytical laboratory for quality control
- Large production area with 40,000 gallon capacity indoor tank farm
- Storage area for equipment and parts
- Warehouse area for both raw materials and finished products
- Future cGMP Production facility for manufacturing cosmetics, food, and pharma related products
The Carl D. Yerger Logistics Center is one more stepping stone in the continued growth of CMC. Finding new ways to better serve their current and future customers will remain the number one goal of the company.