Mechanical failures and maintenance repairs can severely impede production and efficiency within any given organization.
Manufacturing companies make money when they are in operation and even the slightest amount of downtime can potentially cost the company a significant amount of revenue. When disruptions in operations occur, getting back to full production is a manufacturer’s main priority.
Equipment repairs can cost hundreds, even thousands of dollars depending on the type of machinery being serviced and parts requiring repair or replacement. However, the cost of equipment repairs, parts and service tend to be nominal compared to the amount of revenue lost due to a lack of productivity.
Custom Milling & Consulting, Inc. has a $2 million inventory of parts stocked in-house to get your equipment back in operation as soon as possible with limited downtime. Our experienced team of engineers can even reverse engineer specialty parts for custom orders. CMC is able ship necessary spare parts to customers in need, with most leaving the facility the same day orders are placed.
Customers that are out of operation are a priority for CMC. Our service technicians go the extra mile with quick response times to ensure a speedy repair of customers’ compromised equipment, with many issues being resolved in less than 24 hours.
CMC supplies parts for a variety of processing equipment including:
- Premier Mills (PLM-1.5, PLM-5 and PLM-15, MPVDV-30 and MPVDV-200, HM-1.5 and HM-45)
- Oliver & Batlle Mills (O&B)
- CMC Supermill Plus™ and other horizontal media mills
- CMC Batch Mills and other immersion-type basket mills
- Double planetary mixers
- Ram discharge presses
The fabrication of certain parts can take weeks, even months, to manufacture, especially when it involves custom orders or specialty parts for equipment or machinery that has been modified to suit the specifications and needs of an individual customer. In the interim, CMC provides several options for continued productivity while equipment is not in operation:
- Spare Parts – CMC can ship spare parts to a customer’s facility for simple replacements caused by standard operational wear.
- Equipment Service and Repair – Our company provides technical support for repairs, installations and parts replacements as needed.
- Equipment Rentals – Customers have the option of renting CMC mills and other processing equipment while machinery is being repaired or serviced during periods of downtime.
- Refurbishment or Reconditioning – Equipment can be fully refurbished to original factory standards with a complete system recalibration for a cost-effective alternative to the purchase of new equipment and systems.
- Purchase of new equipment – New equipment can be purchased and customized per a customer’s specifications, needs, applications and intended use.
- Toll milling/contract processing – CMC provides toll milling and contract processing services for the manufacture of customers’ products including the acquisition of raw materials, production, packaging and labeling, storage and transportation, quality control and analytic testing, and full process documentation.
When your milling or process equipment is in need of parts or repair, Custom Milling & Consulting, Inc. has the capability to get the job done quickly with the expertise and professionalism you expect from an industry leader. As a manufacturer of Supermill Plus™ horizontal media mills, Batch Mill basket-style media mills and other process equipment and toll milling/contract processing service provider, CMC has the ability to accommodate all of your company’s processing needs.