The Duplex Supermill Plus media mill is designed with two horizontal chambers on one common frame. Our two chamber horizontal media mill can handle a wide range of applications. Each mill is built upon request and can be made to meet your specific wet grinding needs and wants.
The product passes through the first chamber and directly into the second chamber without the need of a surge tank or separate feed pump. Typically, larger media is charged in the first chamber and finer media in the second chamber. This enables two stages of grinding in one continuous pass. CMC Duplex Supermill PLUS media mill is one of the most productive and efficient ways to address difficult custom processing applications.
CMC’s Duplex Supermill Plus can also be configured to work as two separate horizontal media mills. Manufacturers will have the opportunity to have two mills on the production floor with out taking up valuable space.
- Dual chambers that can work as one or two separate milling machines.
- Available in 1.5 liter and up
- Heavy-duty power frame with chemical resistant epoxy coating
- Pressurized cartridge style double mechanical seal
- Spirally-cut chamber cooling jacket for maximum heat extraction
- Large separation screen for media sizes down to 0.1mm and as large as 4.0mm – contact factory for even finer screen offerings
- Unique Fluidizer & Fluidizer “D” milling discs
- Flexible process design for discrete pass, high flow re-circulation and cascade milling
- “SMART” HMI style PLC Control Package – available with explosion-proof or Dust Tight control consoles
- Engineered materials of construction:
- Stainless Steel
- Wear resistant steel alloys
- Engineered polymers (nylon & UHMW)
- Polyurethane – durable “yellow jacket” coating
- Food Products
- Printing Inks
- Life Science
Contact us at email@example.com to speak to a representative about our duplexes and other wet grinding equipment we have to offer.