What is wet milling/Grinding?
Wet milling is a process that reduces particle sizes and dispersion in liquid mediums or slurries. This process takes specialized equipment that is manufactured specifically to handle wet materials. Custom Milling & Consulting manufactures several machines that are able to achieve these results like horizontal media mills, batch mills, in-line rotor stators, and more.
CMC provides industrial contract processing services to the automotive, pharmaceutical, paints & inks, chemical, and electrical industries. It is also referred to as toll processing, contract processing, or custom manufacturing. We provide a turnkey solution for company’s milling, mixing, blending, and other processing/manufacturing needs. Your company can increase production capacity while keeping costs down by not purchasing new equipment, or constructing facilities to house production.
Services we provide:
- Particle size reduction
- Mixing, blending, and dispersion of liquid
- Particle agglomeration
- Acquisition of raw materials
- Storage and inventory management
- Packaging in specified containers with your companies labels
- Shipment to the end user
- Documentation for ISO requirements
- Technical support
CMC offers a wide range of services to our customers and clients. All those services can benefit companies who are looking for turnkey solutions to streamline their operations.
Benefits of industrial contract services:
- Experiences and trained technicians operating equipment
- Reduce liability risk
- Certifications handling hazardous materials
- Trained and certified in safety regulations
- Reduce cost by not having to purchase costly equipment
- Limit the need to expand facilities for an in-house operation
- Predictable and predetermined costs
- Flexibility and quick turnaround time in production levels.
We are located in Fleetwood, PA and have more than 36,000 sq. ft. of space for manufacturing and storage. On top of providing wet milling services to companies we also manufacture our own line of machinery that includes but not limited to, horizontal media mills, basket mills, mixers, and in-line rotor stators. You can expect limited down time in production because we have extra machinery and spare parts on site at all times.
CMC wants to be a partner in business while helping our customers succeed and grow.
Contact us at email@example.com to discuss with a representative what we can do for you.